We strongly believe that the truth of the Gospel applied to every area of society – Family, Church, Education, Media, Celebration (art, entertainment, sport) Business (which starts with innovations in science and technology, productivity, sales, and service), and Government is the only way to transform a nation. Only Christian values and principles based on godly truth will be the way to walk into the inheritance that Nations have in the kingdom of God.
We want to work on it with the joint effort of those who already are doing it and with those who will want to start.
As citizens of God’s kingdom, we are called to love, worship, and obey our Lord, to love and serve His Body, the Church, and to present the whole gospel for the whole person throughout the whole world.
- that the Bible is God’s inspired and authoritative word, revealing that Jesus Christ is God’s son; that people are created in God’s image;
- that He created us to have eternal life through Jesus Christ;
- that although all people have sinned and come short of God’s glory, God has made salvation possible through the death on the cross and resurrection of Jesus Christ;
- that repentance, faith, love and obedience are fitting responses to God’s initiative of grace towards us;
- that God desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth;
- and that the Holy Spirit’s power is demonstrated in and through us for the accomplishment of Christ’s last commandment, “…Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature” (Mark 16:15).